Sample Editor OS X

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Tue May 20 14:30:49 CEST 2014

> Personally, I wish someone would bring back Sonic Foundry Sound Forge (pre-Sony acquisition) .. that was simply one of the most pleasant audio-editors I used back in the day ..

Agreed!  I lived inside Sound Forge 4. It wasn't just an editor but a creative tool!  Simple and elegant.
Than Sony bought it and cocked it all up.
For what its worth, I really like Adobe Audition (which I think was cool edit before the acquisition).  it's UI is a bit cluttered, but It's an awesome tool.
I also use Acon Digital's Acoustica for quick jobs.  But that is PC only and not as good (it's native noise reduction plugin is crap).
Tony