Live Jam: I Should Be So Lucky

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Tue May 6 20:51:00 CEST 2014

Hey Kai

> I think  it's a great track! If there is one criticism, maybe Leah could
get louder and more "in-yer-face".
> I really like her casual "story-telling" approach and would like to
see/hear it broken by more intense parts. But that's just my opinion...;)

Your opinion is perfectly valid :)

Yeah, there was a ton of stuff I would do with this track if it was a proper
studio track but, it was never going to be anything more than a live
recorded jam session.  Leah was even a bit annoyed when she heard that I did
some post recording level automation to try and add a bit of drama at the
end.

Hopefully we will record more jams as we do them all the time..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk