Live Jam: I Should Be So Lucky

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Tue May 6 12:14:11 CEST 2014

On 06.05.2014, at 08:57, punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:

> That as a little bit of cheating.

Aha! I was wondering how you mixed your four-hd-cams together..;)

I wasn't sure if it was really live -- in the end I was half expecting you to get up and leave while the music continues..;)

I think  it's a great track! If there is one criticism, maybe Leah could get louder and more "in-yer-face". I really like her casual "story-telling" approach and would like to see/hear it broken by more intense parts. But that's just my opinion...;)

Kai