Crass

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Thu Mar 20 12:50:42 CET 2014

Gert van Santen schreef op 20-3-2014 12:39:> K9 Kai Niggemann

http://boingboing.net/2014/03/18/documentary-about-anarchist-pu.html

 >> ;)
 >
 > Very cool!
 >
 > I don't remember the band, but I do remember the whole scene and
 > the atmosphere around punk. I still miss it, sometimes...
 >
 > For you guys that were around during the rehearsal days in
 > Wageningen, before my 5 October Party last year: the guys who own
 > the rehearsal room, are old anarchists and punkers from the
 > eighties, and I was often involved with their musical projects
 > (as a recording technician/producer, foh-mixing guy, musician,
 > and just as a friend :-)
 >
 > Remember: "There Is No Authority But Yourself."

BTW, one of the bands, Black Terrace, are still making music. Two
video's (both of them featuring Rene, one of the performers on
October 5th):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfNqaMVHr_M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBHtTpl1gyc (partly mixed and
mastered by me).