Crass

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Thu Mar 20 12:39:51 CET 2014

K9 Kai Niggemann schreef op 20-3-2014 1:57:
> I think Paul (punkdisco), you might like this:
>
> http://boingboing.net/2014/03/18/documentary-about-anarchist-pu.html
>
> ;)

Very cool!

I don't remember the band, but I do remember the whole scene and
the atmosphere around punk. I still miss it, sometimes...

For you guys that were around during the rehearsal days in
Wageningen, before my 5 October Party last year: the guys who own
the rehearsal room, are old anarchists and punkers from the
eighties, and I was often involved with their musical projects
(as a recording technician/producer, foh-mixing guy, musician,
and just as a friend :-)

Remember: "There Is No Authority But Yourself."

--
Gert

gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl