Thinking of going: Bitcoin 2014

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Wed Mar 5 00:11:18 CET 2014

Bitcoin isn't an investment instrument Peter - it's a currency. Investing in it is just one thing you may do with it but there is a lot more besides.

As a form of exchange between two agreeable parties it works pretty well. Fluctuation is the risk - but that's a good thing too. Pay to play.

;
--
seclorum