NIN in Vienna

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Tue Jun 10 22:33:02 CEST 2014

On 10/06/14 19:59, Rom MUSIC BAR wrote:
> For Listeners: music could be a Pavlov time travel backwards including
>new time referential while listening the music of the new creators .. etc

yeah the backward time travel thing is definitely pavlovian

the future is the opposite of programming, it is the unformed mind scanning
for possibilities, configurations, and music is one of the keys for
recognition
of what our minds cannot recognise, but our souls, which exist outside
of time,
can recognise in an instant.

it is a confusing moment when that happens, confusing and wonderful and awe-
inspiring. one simply walks forward into the future.

t.