Surface Pro 3

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Fri Jul 11 16:12:20 CEST 2014

I was up for a new laptop at work and opted to try out the Surface Pro 3 (I5, 8gb ram, 256gb SSD).  I just got it yesterday and I am still getting it setup.
So far it's nice.  I haven't put any music software on it yet other than an audio editor.    I am really looking forward to getting into it this weekend.
The one thing I cant really get my head around is how this pen works (probably shouldn't have skipped the tutorial..).    I think if it could work further from the screen it would have been really nice.
anyway, Ill report more when I have something report.  Looking forward to putting reason and renoise on it over the weekend.
Tony