If you could design a music product ..

Tony Scharf entropymagnet at noisetheorem.com
Thu Jan 9 16:51:14 CET 2014

Because this kind of tool would be just a wondeful thing that would make music so much better for the listener.
Why not just make the entire music process into a single button push.  Press the button and instantly your a music star!
Musicians are a lazy bunch.
Sorry, but this whole concept rubs me the wrong way.
Tony
p.s. I enjoy working on arrangements.  Thats really were a bunch of noise becomes a song.