Sequencer Idea

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 03:39:27 CET 2014

On Jan 8, 2014, at 7:32 PM, Jay Vaughan <seclorum at mac.com> wrote:

>> Well, im sorry but, even with a sequencer that implements all these 10 functions, I will be bored within 30 mins..
>
> I think that you have hit some sort of nerve with this ’30 minutes’ thing.
>
> What if you don’t need a “RECORD” button because your sequencer is just recording everything.  Because it can.  For the last hour. And if there is a bit you’d like to repeat - just find it, then repeat.
>
> I think I can design this.

Not to jump back on the Make Noise thing but I can't think about sequencers now a days without thinking about Rene:

http://www.makenoisemusic.com/rene.shtml

I don't have one yet but looking at videos on YouTube trying to understand it has been a bit of a mind fuck.

Also Phonogene is a very interesting tape/cut/paste/sample/sequence thingamajig

http://www.makenoisemusic.com/phonogene.shtml

God I love this shit.