Wot is yor DAW? (was: RE: OK, I Give Up)

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Mon Dec 15 22:19:56 CET 2014

On 15 Dec 2014, at 17:55, Kim Johnsson <johnssonkim at gmail.com> wrote:

> My current DAW is a 2013 27” iMac quad core i7, 3,5 GHz, 24GB and 256 GB SSD drive. Logic and some Live. FireFace 800 as audio interface. I miss the 2 screen configuration I’ve always had with PC’s though…

Again Macbook Pro 2010, 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7, 8GB, 512GB SSD + 512GB HD. Audio? Ehm… internal… also got a little Behringer thing somewhere… hmm. When I make something it’s only softsynths these days…

Waiting for Broadwell MBP’s and Apple’s external retina displays. The 5K iMac is extremely sweet by the way… what a display. But I don’t wanna maintain multiple systems, so just a Macbook Pro it is.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL