Romain Songs

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 22:17:17 CET 2014

HI Joost :)
 Indeed Ozric Tentacles came into my top10 favorite bands if it s not top 5 since I saw them  :)
I will adapt the first track 'drum in function of what you said … (thanks for the advises, it s exactly what I was waiting for :)
The 2nd track needs some guitar solo or something at the beginning...
The 3rd track is the one most “finished” of the four songs … and I m glad if you like it :)
I m bit stuck for the 4th one, singing some stuff or not, is the question ;)
All in all, thanks again :)

Romain