Romain Songs

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Thu Dec 4 13:23:49 CET 2014

On 01 Dec 2014, at 20:10, Rom MUSIC BAR <xtechcode at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to share 3 or 4  songs that I am trying to record recently … Most of them are from a different style imo …
>
> https://soundcloud.com/alternativatorium/sets/awaked-dream

Like the new style! Very relaxed… reminds me of two certain bands, you know which ones ;)

Some constructive criticism: the first track sounds a bit like it’s playing ‘far away’. Whilst the drums are quite close. Perhaps tune down the reverb a bit. The guitar melody line is great.

The second track has a great groove in the second part. Third track is just great all over :) Fourth is a bit repetitive but no problem when just casually listening :)

Good work!

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL