Hello Again!

Dennis Jameson komatos at icloud.com
Sun Aug 10 23:02:52 CEST 2014

Welcome back mate! You're one of the originals, going all the way back to 1996 or 1997 when the original TekLab lists were founded. I've been here all along except for a 6 month or so hiatus when the AMPFEA lists went down & Joost started the music-bar list back up.

FWIW, I recently got in touch with Matthew Stolley via Twitter & was able to help him recover 20 of his old D'n'B tracks in MP3 form that I had saved in my iTunes library. He had lost the original masters during Hurricane Katrina but at least his classic works are no longer completely lost. :-)

--komatos/wasted/su700fan
home.comcast.net/~komatos
twitter.com/KomatosRecords
soundcloud.com/KomatosRecords