Hello Again!

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sun Aug 10 22:46:55 CEST 2014

Nigel Kersten schreef op 10-8-2014 21:09:

> I'm not even sure how many of you I know are still on this list other
> than Jay, but I used to hang out here ... 10 years ago?
> teklab/ampfea/a3k-list, etc etc.

Oh dear. :)

> Looks like I last posted in '07 when the list migrated to ampfea.org
> <http://ampfea.org> and my no-mail flag got flipped, and scanning the
> archives shows some familiar names... Jay, Joost, Peter Korsten, Gert,
> but nothing recent from Alessandro/phonk.

Alessandro can be found on Facebook, as Alessandro Bonino. He recently
got an extremely cute puppy and posts almost exclusively in Italian.

> I'm probably rambling into the void here... but for any old-timers
> hanging around, one of you photoshopped my daughter so she was rocking
> out on an Access Indigo...
>
> http://imgur.com/YmAI0ve and I've always treasured that picture.

I remember that one.

> Anyway, I've recently gotten back into fiddling around with sound
> after about a decade out of it ( http://soundcloud.com/netsrek ) , and
> thought I'd see what was up with the music-bar....

Cool! And welcome back!

The Eagles wrote a song about this... "You can check out any time you
want, but you can never leave."

- Peter