Most common music-bar synth?

enrique c. alacantec at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 16:29:07 CEST 2013

As a legacy of ancient mailing lists, guess some of us own AN1x and
AxK serie samplers: two A4000 + one A3000(*). Besides those:

DS Mopho,
Roland Alpha Juno 1
Roland JD990
Yamaha TG77
Waldorf uQ
Oberheim Matrix 1000
Akai S1100
and
NI Komplete 8 et al...

BTW may I extend this thread to "what are the most common music-bar
(hardware) effects" also? Mine:

Lexicon MPX 550
Yamaha SPX900
Ensoniq DP2
(*) actually using yamaha A3000 as a fx processor, not a proper sampler.