Most common music-bar synth?

Martin Naef mnaef at navisto.ch
Tue Sep 24 21:15:22 CEST 2013

Hi Jay

My rig has been stable in terms of synths for the last 6 years or so,
mostly because I'm mostly recording and not making a lot of music on my
own...

With your list I share the Virus (Indigo), the FS1R and the Chameleon
(thanks Tony!)

Other synths/drums:
Korg Trinity
Korg Z1
Nord Modular
Korg ESX
Roland A90
Waldorf Microwave
Waldorf Pulse
Emu E4X
Roland TD10

and a whole bunch of FX, Sequencers and other stuff...

Martin