Another Sunday night..

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Mon Sep 23 14:58:27 CEST 2013

Video from last nights broadcast.   I used a lot of found-sound played by the iPad along with the modular (of course) and even threw in some wave sequencing on the Kronos (amazing instrument).  Improvised about 37 minutes long.  Best to listen while contemplating alien invasion or talking in one's sleep.
The found sound at the beginning were (mostly) collected by my son and I running around the house with my field recorder.  He also helped me patch the synthesizer earlier in the day before the performance.  That kid is going to be dangerous with a synth some day (or, more likely, totally indifferent).
Video: http://youtu.be/-9evTfO8iIAAudio: https://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem/sundy-night-drone-somniloquy
Enjoy!
One of these days, Ill do a broadcast that's at a European friendly time of day.
Tony