MiniBrute - Views

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sun Sep 22 12:43:53 CEST 2013

Hey, Paul,

I do own a MiniBrute.

Although I have played with it many times (not more than 15-20 minutes at a time, though), I haven't had the time to do any recordings.

Personally I think it really does have its own sound and character. It's definitely different from my MS-20 (1980).

I am specifically planning to record samples, loops, bass lines etc. in Ableton Live and use them for new tracks.

Gert
www.gertvansanten.nl