Music Industry? What industry?

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Mon Sep 16 21:19:26 CEST 2013

Op 16-9-2013 16:01, Jay Vaughan schreef:

> Quite a few of the guys from the early days (mid-90's) got signed, I think .. Jono, Zebedee, umm .. whatshisname, who lost all his stuff in the New Orleans levvy break, and a few others ..

Something to do with some sort of ice cream, or a sandwich, although
that sounds suspiciously much like Android. :)

Ah, found it: EggyToast. Derek something or other. The NSA probably
would know his full name.

Alistair Johnston was working professionally with music, I think, and so
it Matt Picone, but in a different way.

- Peter