Invitation Music Party October 5th, 2013, Wageningen, the Netherlands - long post, must read

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 15:49:04 CEST 2013

Gert, as i told you before, me and my friend 'Tom' are planning  to play 30
min of The Animal Plants stuff  for your advance birthday :)
He and a another friend will come/arrive  just during the Saturday gig ( i
m a bit under panic hehe :) ...

All in all, it seems super well nice organized in a Space emperor mood  :)

Ps: I m planning to come with some gears but as you mentioned for
yourself in an old email i won t be able to lend them,because by old
experiences people don t take care of the stuff they don t pay, but of
course it could be some exceptions (but under reserves)   ...

Cheers :)

Romain