Invitation Music Party October 5th, 2013, Wageningen, the Netherlands - long post, must read

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sun Sep 8 17:03:35 CEST 2013

Op 8-9-2013 16:59, Komatos schreef:
> Really wish the missus & I could make it, but we're from the States & don't have passports yet, much less the fundage for plane tickets & spending.
> :-(
>
> Maybe we'll be able to make the next big bash if you have one 5-10 years from now. :-)

Bugger, but LOL.

Anyways, there'll be loads of vids and pix on line afterwards -
unless everyone is going to be drunk or bored to death ;-)

Perhaps Joost will even be able to organize some sort of
streaming video, like he did on one of his own parties. I have no
clue how that stuff works...

Cheers,

Gert
--