Invitation Music Party October 5th, 2013, Wageningen, the Netherlands - long post, must read

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Sep 9 09:28:24 CEST 2013

Op 9-9-2013 2:33, Michael Zacherl schreef:
> if the mixing desk really is big and big enough, then it should be easy to set up stuff in advance.

It's probably going to be this one - or at least something like
it. The original desk was digital, but the venue was not really
happy wit it, so now it's an analogue desk again :-)

> I for my part for instance just need a chair, no table at all. The laptop's gonna be around somewhere in the back of the stage,
> I don't need to see t. A 2-channel (stereo) lead and it's done.

I advise everyone to bring as little gear as possible so changing
acts won't mean too much hassle.

> For some of us it might be easy to pick up someone's 'outro' (if there's such a thing) and build a bridge to the next intro,
> for instance.
> etc. etc.

It's an excellent idea, but let's not forget that it depends on
the amount of available music.

Cheers,

Geert

--