The Security Übermensch

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Fri Sep 6 12:29:48 CEST 2013

Op 6-9-2013 6:36, ibi sum schreef:
> So .. What do you guys think we can do about this class of folks who think they have a right to undermine a free, democratic society for their own nefarious Purposes?
>
> http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/05/nsa-gchq-encryption-codes-security
>
> Revolution? Education? Continue to ignore the man behind the curtain?

I'm sure you realize there is only one solution:
* Hunt down the architects of the n3w world ord3r
* K^ll them and their offspring
* Show the world what they have done - lest no one will ever forget.

In the meantime the only realistc thing for ordinary people to do
is educate the world on every possible level. When I watch the
reactions to these kind of "teachings", on internet fora and in
real life, it seems like there's more people waking up every day.
Time may be running out for certain individuals...

"Cheers",

Gert

--
gert van santen