The Security Übermensch

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 06:36:33 CEST 2013

So .. What do you guys think we can do about this class of folks who think they have a right to undermine a free, democratic society for their own nefarious Purposes?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/05/nsa-gchq-encryption-codes-security

Revolution? Education? Continue to ignore the man behind the curtain?

Andy T, how go your political activities? I note with interest the growing membership in the Pirate Party here in Austria.. I'm really pretty sure that there will be an uprising against those who believe they have some terrorist-given right to intrude on the lives of others for the sake of security, but what form that change is going to take, I do not know .. Witnessing the subversion of human communication for totalitarian purposes, I'm fairly concerned that education is the answer as well as the problem.

;
--
seclorum