Nude Park

deeplfo deeplfo at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 01:27:18 CET 2013

Thanks Paul.  Yeah, Subboom has some really nice sounds, defo worth checking it out.

Gert, all the other sonic artifacts are coming from the extra push of Live's Multiband Dynamics, Grain Delay, Overdrive and Dynamic Tube channel effects.  I've been spending a lot of time recently getting to know those four effects :-)

mohsen