Sunday Night Somniloquy - In Desperate Need of Sleep

Tony Scharf entropymagnet at noisetheorem.com
Tue Oct 29 18:41:57 CET 2013

> I listened to it yesterday. Again very nice.
>
> I had the feeling the stereo image was a bit off.

yeah, I found out the hard way that the Y adapter I used to hook up my iPad has gone faulty on one side.  Being monaural myself, I couldn't detect it until I was listening back and looking at the audio meters (one side was way quieter).  Oh well.
I kept the modular setup as it was so I can take another run at it this week.
Tony
> Thx for sharing,

Thanks for listening.
Tony