Arturia something coming

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:43:26 CEST 2013

Thx for your input Tony :), btw i checked yesterday about the Korg kronos
knowing you have one and found this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n88ABqccErI

Man, Jordan is really a good musicians and can creates dreams to many
neophytes :) ...
the Kronos itself is really sexy but the price  is for me  too expensive,
which one do you have the 88 keys or ?

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at outlook.com>wrote:

> I played the BassStation2 at KnobCon.  Its a really nice and well made
> instrument.  The sound is also really nice, but it is definitely a
> throwback (as designed) to the original.  I felt like I was right back in
> 1997 jamming on one.  I am sure with work it could go beyond that sound,
> but I don't know how I would fit it into my current workflow (which seems
> to be working for me better than ever).
>
> Tony
>
> On Oct 19, 2013, at 7:15 AM, "Jay Vaughan" <seclorum at mac.com> wrote:
>
> >> Also, and maybe it was just my luck with the first run, they have got
> to improve quality control on their hardware.  The first run Origins
> apparently had lots of problems, too (mine is a later one).  My brute had a
> lot of little things that added up to me selling it.
> >
> > Yeah - I’ve gone off the MiniBrute for now - its a fat sound, but the
> bendiness of the keys just really kills it for me .. also the BassStation2
> looks to be a MiniBrute killer in many ways, and for about the same price.
> >
> > If Arturia put the MiniBrute in a tabletop box, that might change
> though!  :)
> >
> > j.

Romain