Arturia something coming

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Sat Oct 19 14:15:14 CEST 2013

> Also, and maybe it was just my luck with the first run, they have got to improve quality control on their hardware.  The first run Origins apparently had lots of problems, too (mine is a later one).  My brute had a lot of little things that added up to me selling it.

Yeah - I’ve gone off the MiniBrute for now - its a fat sound, but the bendiness of the keys just really kills it for me .. also the BassStation2 looks to be a MiniBrute killer in many ways, and for about the same price.

If Arturia put the MiniBrute in a tabletop box, that might change though!  :)

j.