First tony, now Jay...!

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 12:22:36 CEST 2013

> Sorry to be morbid but: was that serious?  What would have happened if you
> had done nothing?  Would it have just eventually dissolved away or, would
> you have actually (and slowly) suffocated?

I was actually suffocating in the shower when I tried to puke it up .. Not getting any air in lungs, I laid down and Christina called the ambulance.  Remaining calm somehow lessened the danger and by the time I got to the hospital was breathing okay again - I guess the moth body was moving around a bit. Really gross.

The doctors said under no uncertain terms that it was very dangerous to have something like that in your lungs .. It can cause an infection that, to put it simply, can kill you. Imagine that, death by moth, sheesh ..

So, happy to be leaving the hospital safe, breathing again, in a few minutes .. But be careful folks, killer moths are still out there!! :)

j.