MI Anushri synth - and some thoughts

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 12:13:59 CEST 2013

Gert,

I did it only 2 times before we surrended... due to lack of sponsors and
too many volunteers to get a bit of fame saying they did something, even if
they didn't (like the cityhall saying THEY organized it and THEY had it in
their events calendar).

Anyway, it was a great time and showed how far we can go together...

And we met you :) haha.. do you remember the Hotel's owner, who gave you
his own house due to problem with room? :D