DJ geeza - Saying Hello!

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sun Oct 13 22:50:42 CEST 2013

Peter Korsten schreef op 13-10-2013 22:40:
> Gert van Santen schreef op 12-10-2013 14:10:
>
>> Good story about the Love Parade. I must say, a few people did
>> suggest there should be a music party like this yearly. Well,
>> let's see how things develop...
>
> Any chance of aligning it with school holidays, by any chance?
> That would make things a bit easier for me. And summer holidays
> here are essentially the months of July to September.

If and when I'm going to do this again, I'm quite sure it will be
during school holidays in summer - high temperatures and sun are
more likely, then, plus certain people might have a better chance
of including such a party in their schedules :-)

I also had a couple of new ideas, but I want to let those
"simmer" for a while

Of course in the meantime anyone else can do his own Musc Bar
Party :-)

>> I hope you enjoy the music-bar, and I'm sure you will find all
>> the help here - if needed - if you might have any questions
>> about technology, computers or even the weather in Malta ;-)
>
> Hot and sticky. But at least it's not raining.

Ha, there's lots of rain, coldness and darkness here. It's autumn...

Cheers,

--
Gert

gert van santen