MI Anushri synth - and some thoughts

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sun Oct 13 01:48:01 CEST 2013

All,

As some of you probably know, since exactly one week I am the
proud and happy owner of a Mutable Instruments Anushri synth :-)
:-) :-)

I ordered a power cable for the adapter today (couldn't find one
in the mess I call my studio), and in the meantime I've been
checking some Anushri videos on YouTube.

I am super impressed with the sound and the possibilities - as
well as the looks!!! -  and I can't wait to start working with it.

I'm planning to use it on a new project, together with the
MiniBrute, the lunchbox Mini Synth I bought years ago at SDIY and
Ableton Live - lovely and simple set-up. I guess I'll have to
post results to the bar :-)

PS: I picked up Jay's red bag from Loburg today (nice bag!), and
I will mail it to him next week. I was going to do it earlier,
but my butt/leg was killing me, and I've been stoned from the
medication (remember my sore back and butt? Bursitis).

PS2: I've also been sort of stoned for days as a result of the
party itself. It was awesome. Seeing all of you, partying
together, rehearsing together and enjoying your music - thanks
again for coming over to NL to make this happen :-)

PS3: Apart from some of you music-barians, I've spoken to others
who were so impressed with the whole idea of this "music party",
they would love another edition or even a regular festival...

cheers,

--
Gert

gert van santen