DJ geeza - Saying Hello!

DJ geeza dj at geeza.pl
Sat Oct 12 13:20:02 CEST 2013

	Dear friends,

	After beautiful time we had/met in Wageningen, now it's time to say Hello
at the MusicBar!

	But first of all I would like to say very big thanks to Kristin and Gert
for everything they did to make it happened! For the opportunity we all
could put some our own magic into the music cauldron at Loburg Cafe! Cheers!
Once, one of my DJ colleagues decided to make his B-Day party in Berlin. Few
people came. He repeated this year by year and the party became the biggest
techno festival on this planet ….Loveparade. So, guys you are on the
same track as Dr. Motte before. ;)

	Ok, then few words about my music portfolio. The music was really close to
me since I could even remember. My father loved rock&roll and The Beatles,
so he played them from cassette recorder all the time. When I was a teenager
I'd loved Heavy Metal. According to this is not a big deal to guess my first
instrument was a guitar. Also I was interested to stage and studio stuff. I
travelled sometimes with a polish punk band as stage technician.  At the
beginning of 90's I have joined to Death Metal band founded in my small
city. Around 1993 I listened to Techno music for the first time and it was
love from a sign. I have found techno could be even darker, harder and more
weird than Metal. And that's my DJing story begins. Then I’ve met Gert,
 Harry and Rolf on stage at KOMP2001 electronic music festival in Poland
(founded by Marek mRqS Szulen). If you are interested about rest of the
story please look at http://www.facebook.com/DJ.geeza (any comments are
welcome and like if you like). To listen to few of my sets (even pretty old
ones mixed from vinyl) visit http://www.mixcloud.com/geeza/

	Beside DJ'ing I'm interested in Hi-Fi systems, studio recording/mastering,
analog synthetizers and music of any kind (more less ;) ).

	I’m so appreciated to join the noble community of you all.

	Andrzej (aka geeza)