Video Request

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 00:00:32 CEST 2013

it was really cool  to discover  DJGeeza enjoying performing  his setlist
like he did, also to my ears the music sounded professional ( like shpongle
stuff ;).  I was impressed compared to what I  used to see/listen  with djs
here in the East of Netherlands ... Ps: Tom(Dj as well)  and my other
friends were impressed too :)

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:59 AM, Marek Szulen <mszulen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Guys, here's part of DJ Geeza's performance:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/xd533kj7oe7di0w/Geeza.mp4
>

> 2013/10/8 Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at upcmail.nl>
>
>> Op 8-10-2013 23:32, punkdISCO schreef:
>>
>>> Huge thanks to you all
>>>
>>> So far we have fantastic stuff from Gert, Michael, and Micke.
>>>
>>> Btw, are you all okay if we use your clips?  We will put your details in
>>> the
>>> credits; please email directly with your credit wording.
>>>

>> No problem at all; include the details you seem fit.
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> --
>> Gert
>>
>> gert van santen