party audio

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Oct 7 13:21:14 CEST 2013

As I found out Saturday night, we have recordings of most of the
stuff that went on, except for punkdISCO and DJ Geeza: the memory
card was full, and since it's a CF, no spares on anyone that night.

Also, the audio guy at the mixing desk somehow succeeded in doing
all kinds of button presses every now and then, that have cut out
or distorted certain pieces of audio.

Luckily the audio quality of the videos we have checked seems
rather OK, so we'll always have that.

I will start working on audio and video in spare hours to come,
probably late at night, so you'll probably see new material
coming during the next couple of days/weeks.

I'll keep all of you posted.

cheers,

--
Gert