W-OW! What an event!

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sun Oct 6 20:50:27 CEST 2013

Hey Paul, Sarah,

Thanks again for being there. You have no idea how much fun I had, and how lucky I am to have such awesome friends :-)

It was the best birthday party of my life.

We're drinking Mohsen & Lisa's whisky at the moment: very special!

Will work on some teaser movie uploads tonight...

Gert
www.gertvansanten.nl