recording the gigs

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Wed Oct 2 13:40:59 CEST 2013

On 02/10/13 12:29, Gert van Santen wrote:
> I do own an older M-Audio Microtrack, and just checked it, but it
> doesn't seem to work anymore, perhaps because I haven't used it for some
> 3 or 4 years :-(

if you clear the flash memory (take it out and format it on a computer,
or maybe just delete all the audio files on it (again, taking it out
and doing this on a computer), the machine should work good as new.

there is a bug in the os that causes this. the machine works fine
if you only have a small number of audio files.

t.