Music Party - some last info

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Tue Oct 1 23:31:23 CEST 2013

Hi Tony,

This is what I was thinking:

1. Tomorrow I will go with kristin and michael Z. to the venue to talk about the last details.

2. I want to make the gig schedule on Thursday/Friday, together with the musicians that are in the rehearsal room, to make sure everyone gets an ideal slot.

I think your performance might be perfect as an "after dinner mint", say, somewhere between 20:00 and 20:30. It's getting a bit darker then, which is better for the projection.

Is this possible for you?

Gert
www.gertvansanten.nl