Music Party - some last info

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Tue Oct 1 21:46:21 CEST 2013

All,

It's only a couple of days to go, and I'm looking forward to see
you all again, especially after the rehearsal with Perry this
afternoon - I'm in a very musical mood :-)

OK, here's some last info. I thought it would be just one or two
things, but I guess I tried to be too complete... ;-)

============
GENERAL INFO
By now everyone knows we can use the Black Terrace rehearsal room
(that's the name of my friend René's band).

We can use it Thursday and Friday from 13:00 - 22:00.

If necessary, we can also come in a bit earlier and leave later,
but I was thinking - let's not go overboard and get ourselves
completely tired before Saturday ;-)

Of course, if we're done early, we can just go to the pub :-)

===========
FOOD/DRINKS
We can bring rolls, cheese, milk, beer, fruit and tomatoes - or
stuff like that, for food.
Around 18:00 we might order pizza or something else - just to
make things simple.

===============
TRANSPORTATION
At the end of both rehearsal days I can bring people back to
their hotel/B&B. Perhaps others with a car can do the same, so we
can do things quickly and efficiëntly :-)
PS, it is possible to leave your gear at the rehearsal room
Thursday night (there's an alarm, but it's your own
responsibility). Please take your gear with you on Friday night.

===
SATURDAY
I am planning to leave for Loburg (where the party is) on
Saturday around 12:30 - 13:00
Since I don't have much gear, I will be either walking or taking
a taxi - this also depends on what you guys want to do.

NOTE: I will NOT be driving any car that day, because I will
definitely be drinking alcohol at the end of the evening ;-)

After the party I will take a taxi home. Everyone is free to
share :-)

===================
PARKING AT THE VENUE
For those of you who are driving. There is enough parking space
in Wageningen, but you will have to pay until 17:00 (after that
it's free).

Check this map:
http://www.prettigparkeren.nl/kaart/#!Wageningen//Zaterdag/13:00

This is for Saturday 13:00. Find the red spots closest to Loburg,
which is right at the intersection of Herenstraat and
Molenstraat. Walking distance 3-5 minutes.

==========
QUESTIONS
Since everyone will be arriving at different times and different
places, it might be a good idea for all of you to answer the
questions below, so I know whom to expect and when to be there to
open the doors.

* 1. What day and time do you expect to arrive in Wageningen (or
your hotel)? (Sorry to ask again, but I just want to be sure).

* 2. What day(s) and what time will you be around for rehearsal
(and just plain fun!)

* 3. Do you have your own transport?

Theoretically I could pick people up from, say, their hotel, the
bus station or even the railway station. Since I will be the one
responsible for what happens in/with the rehearsal room, though,
I would prefer not to leave for too long during rehearsal times.

Best thing if you arrive by train, would be to take:

bus 88 from NS Railway Station Ede-Wageningen
the Bus Station "Stadsbrink" in Wageningen

and then call me, so I can pick you up there (this is only 5
minutes by car, but Ede-Wageningen is 20 minutes).

Just for the record: if you arrive OUTSIDE of rehearsal times and
are sleeping at my place, just take bus 88, take the bus stop
BORNSESTEEG and call me, then I will pick you up. It's only a 5
minute walk :-)

==========
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO

REHEARSAL ROOM:
Nudepark 82
6702 DZ wageningen
The number on the door is 138!
http://tinyurl.com/pdlgejc

MY ADRESS INFO
Gert & Kristin
Tarthorst 935
6708 JE  WAGENINGEN
land line: +31-317-418280
mobile: +31-61 40 46 165

Sjeez. this looks complicated. But you're all smart people, so
I'm sure it will work out fine :-)

--
Gert

gert van santen