iPad Air

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Sun Nov 3 17:41:56 CET 2013

I'm getting increasingly into heavy duty motion graphics work that is very processor and graphics card intensive, and my 2008 Mac Pro won't run lion, let alone mavericks, so I've made the opposite choice. Thanks to some hefty educational discounting, there will be a black cylinder in my future. The iPad air didn't have to wait, and is rather lovely!

- Andy_R

Btw, I don't know if this is still true, but the cost of signing up with Apple as a developer used to be much less than the discount on Macs you got as a developer.