Akai mpk Mini

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Mon Mar 25 08:48:09 CET 2013

Hi,

I have problems connecting my Mpk mini to anything these days, it doesn't work on the Mac (no notes arrive in live) nor on the iPad (either "the device uses too much power) or it shows up as unknown device and no notes arrive.

I tried using the tool provided with it (a max standalone) but that doesn't even connect.

Do you have any other ideas? It seems broken, but it also seems so much like a software problem, that I'd hat to throw it out just yet...

Any help and advice welcome...!

Kai