Windows question

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sat Mar 23 18:24:45 CET 2013

Op 23-3-2013 18:07, Peter Korsten schreef:
> Hi Gert,
>
>> Every time I start certain pieces of software (MS Word), or
>> want to save something (MS Word - yes, officially paid for),
>> the windows appear in their old, stupid, wrong size and place.
>
> I'm not sure I understand. Does the window look unlike Windows 7
> (or whatever version you're running), more like Windows 3.1/95?
> Or does the window not retain the same place as the last time you
> exited the program?

Hi Peter,

I see your point. I haven't been totally clear. I meant the last
option. The size and placement of the windows always changes back
to their small, unusable self after closing a program and
re-opening it. It's very annoying, especially when you have a lot
of folders, like I do.

Thanks,

Gert

--