Push ships in...

Michael Zacherl mubar04 at blauwurf.at
Wed Mar 6 01:24:27 CET 2013

On 6.3.2013, at 00:40 , Gert van Santen wrote:

> Op 6-3-2013 0:23, Michael Zacherl schreef:

>>> Yeah, well... I just hope the world doesn't explode before I get my hands on one ;-)
>>
>> we're working on that!  ;-)
>>
>> BTW, what do I miss if I don't have one?
>
> 1. It's a more tactile way of making music with Ableton Live, without using your computer.
>
> 2. A very important element to me is the possibility of working in specified chords/scales.
>
> 3. There's a huge load of good sounds coming with the Suite version of Live, so basically you can use your laptop and a Push to make the basis of your songs.

Ableton say I pay €169 to upgrade from Suite 8 to Suite 9, I'm sure now I'll do that.
Some weeks ago I wasn't to eager to pay them money.

I didn't yet read that, but maybe it says something new?
http://createdigitalmusic.com/2013/03/push-in-depth-test-whats-it-like-playing-the-new-hardware-from-ableton/

--
feed your perception: http://blauwurf.at
http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist