Push ships in...

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Wed Mar 6 00:40:49 CET 2013

Op 6-3-2013 0:23, Michael Zacherl schreef:

> On 6.3.2013, at 00:20 , Gert van Santen wrote:
>
>> Op 6-3-2013 0:16, Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] schreef:
>>> Afaik there was a first batch for the 2/4 week delivery slot but
>>> it seems they are all long gone now.
>>
>> Yeah, well... I just hope the world doesn't explode before I get my hands on one ;-)
>
> we're working on that!  ;-)
>
> BTW, what do I miss if I don't have one?

1. It's a more tactile way of making music with Ableton Live,
without using your computer.

2. A very important element to me is the possibility of working
in specified chords/scales.

3. There's a huge load of good sounds coming with the Suite
version of Live, so basically you can use your laptop and a Push
to make the basis of your songs.

Gert

--
gert van santen