DIY Electronics Question

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun Mar 3 22:14:21 CET 2013

Hehe - I knew the first 2 responses would be TonyB and PaulM..  :)

> I'm a bit confused about the problem...
> you have TWO CVs, you want to control the same thing?

I'll take out all the fluffy stuff just to get to the problem...

The 800dv had 2 LPFs (upper LPF and lower LPF) and I have added two sockets
to control these.  I have wired the sockets up so if nothing is plugged into
the 2nd LPF socket, the 1st LPF filter CV controls the 2nd.  This works fine
from a CV point of view BUT:

If I know remove both CV plugs from the LPFs, I have noticed that the
internal connection in the synth is now wired so, the 2nd (lower) LFP
affects the 1st LPF (upper).

Basically: it all works fine from CV 1 to 2 but I need to block the flow
from 2 to 1.

Thanks,

London
www.punkdisco.co.uk