Logic Pro X

Tony Scharf entropymagnet at noisetheorem.com
Wed Jul 31 18:38:45 CEST 2013

I will echo Jay's sentiments: Reaper is really good.  The UI takes a little getting used to, but it can do most of what you could possibly need to do. And it does it easily and without fuss.  In my former band, we used it simply because it was something cheap that we could all afford.
That said, I mainly work with Live and Reason since I have them now and don't have to worry about other people involved in the projects.
But if I had to use it, its an almost perfect solution.
Tony