Custom Overlay?

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 18:38:11 CEST 2013

Speaking from a bit of a print background you can go to a local print shop, maybe one that specializes in signs etc... And have them print something on vinyl and then they can die cut it so it's just the graphics and no background. Then you can just apply it and peel off the backing. You will most likely want to use a vector based program to create the graphics and layout and may even just be able to export a PDF (graphics will stay vector) and give them that as the file, if you are not using a standard program like illustrator.