Custom Overlay?

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Sun Jul 14 18:18:42 CEST 2013

I've seen good results from Synth DIYers using stuff that you print on
using an inkjet printer, then just peel off the back and stick it on the
panel. No idea what it's called though, sorry. Try looking in craft shops
for it?

if you want to get the work to a professional though you'll need a full in
publishing package, like Quark.