Our latest obsession ..

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Jul 3 16:57:20 CEST 2013

> For everyday's flying I have a competition class electro glider Falcon Evo (full GFK): http://kwarcinski.com/falcon.html
> and that's how it flies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u53Ffl2JfHo (this is not mine, but same version)

Really nice to see a pro RC guy in our midst, Marek!  I grew up with my Dad's wild inclinations in this department - he imported the first F4 Phantom ducted fan-jet kit into Australia in the early 80's, had to get a military pass to fly it.. flew it a lot.. but I got bored flying planes I couldn't see most of the time and so mostly flew sailplanes from the dunes .. had some classics, but lost it all in my travels.  So to be returning to the hobby now is a real joy ..

> I've no experience, but one of my colleagues is working on the device for FPV (knowing him, it's going to be pretty advance)
> http://www.pitlab.pl/osd-by-zbig.html
> This website is in polish, but you can get an idea what it can do by looking at the pictures.

Nice!  I'm currently at Metalab getting everything set up and ready for me to start playing with Ardupilot soon .. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan